There are currently four library computers for members to use, after making a booking at the Library reception desk.
Members are welcome to bring in their laptops to use with our wireless network (a leaflet is available which explains how to login) or by using a network cable - we have some cables to lend out for use in the library. However, most electronic resources are only available via the library computers.
- Text searching software
- Bibliographic search resources
- Alphabetical list of computer resources
- Classical Archaeology Resources For use with MA course: Undertaking Research in Classical Archaeology: Materials and Methods
- Classical Resources: a brief guide This selection of resources is intended as a starting point for students preparing for a dissertation
- Select listing of Web sites of interest to Classical Researchers
- Electronic Journals (via the Journals page)
Please note: Printing may now be sent to a black and white printer at the Library desk (Hewlett Packard Laser Jet 1320n) The cost is 10p per page for black and white copies, From the Print function, please ensure that you select the correct printer